vendredi 11 novembre 2016

Sentenced For Life ‎– Cold On The Blue


Sentenced For Life ‎– Cold On The Blue
Label: Prison Tatt Records
Format: Vinyl, LP, Album
Date: 2015
Style: Industrial, Power Electronics, Noise
Tracklisting:

A01 - Broken & Corrupt I Bleed Like A Cunt 18:26
B01 - In The Guts Of A Low Mongrel Dog 19:26
*************************************************************
Sentenced For Life ‎– Cold On The Blue
*************************************************************
Sentenced For Life - Bandcamp
*************************************************************

7 commentaires:

  1. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Réponses
    1. SHOVE YA HEAD UP YA FUCKIN ARSEHOLE!!!

      Supprimer
    2. FUCK YA'S ALL YA FUCKIN DOGS!!!

      Supprimer
  3. I represent the label Prison Tatt Records, it is my label, and I did not give consent for you to share this music. I do have a lawyer, I can have him write you a letter of cease and desist, but easier for both of us if you just TAKE THIS POST DOWN. The artist does not approve of your post either. I appreciate that you like the music, but you are in copyright violation. My next move will be to contact Blogger, which could affect your entire site adversely.

    RépondreSupprimer