mercredi 21 octobre 2015

The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud

All Format: WAV
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud - S/T  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Amara tanta tyri  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud - A New Soldier Follows the Path of a New King  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Were You Of Silver, Were You Of Gold  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - The Smell Of Blood But Victory Disc 1  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - The Smell Of Blood But Victory Disc 2  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath A Cloud (feat. Deutsch Nepal)  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************
The Moon Lay Hidden Beneath a Cloud - Rest on Your Arms Reversed  and Tracklisting
*************************************************************

13 commentaires:

  1. Oh my god thank you so much ! I've heard a lot about this band, but it's nearly impossible to find any tracks, without even mentioning the complete discography !

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Nice bro! It's really hard to find their tracks!

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. Hi guys, I've been so pleasantly surprised to find this nice post on TMLHBAC... if anyone is interested, I got some more goodies not listed here!

    RépondreSupprimer
  6. Hi. Excellent. Even better than der Blutharsch. Thanks! Any chance of a reupload of the Live in Nevers?
    Also interested in the goodies mentioned in the last comment.
    Jan (Netherlands)

    RépondreSupprimer
    Réponses
    1. Hi Jan,
      Pleasure will be mine to upload it for you, but I do have quite a lot, much more than what is available here (all official discography+compilation+bootlegs). I'm telling you this because the Nevers gig is great for sure, but it cannot be compared soundwise to their gig at Wolfsmond Festival in 97. So, what about me uploading my whole shit and send you a link for you to make your choice through it? It includes The Book of Lyrics by the way. let me know, it's great to share such priceless art
      And these are my pictures from their gig in Waregem in 97:

      https://www.dropbox.com/sh/drmxnyk1rfpll8n/AAA7ZAXNhIaBbkkAm4rY7CdTa?dl=0

      Supprimer
    2. Hi Sobria.
      Upload your whole 'shit' ;-) and I will look through it. TMLHBAC is one of my favourites, so very welcome! By the way: I already have The book of lyrics. And I agree: sharing excellent music is great! Can I mean anything for you?
      How do I send you my emailadress without everybody seeing it? Or is there another way?
      Thanks a lot!
      Jan

      Supprimer
    3. Hey Jan, here's my email: sobriaebrietas@gmail.com
      I uploaded the stash, waiting for your email to send u the link!
      btw, my name is Bertrand

      Supprimer
  7. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  8. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  9. Ce commentaire a été supprimé par l'auteur.

    RépondreSupprimer
  10. Awesome blog thx , If someone here is interested in making similar music I can share this sample resource
    https://www.lucidsamples.com

    RépondreSupprimer