mardi 11 juin 2013

The Rita - The Nylons Of Laura Antonelli


Label:Utmarken - utmarken 16
Format:8 × Cassette, Album, C30
Box Set, Limited Edition
Style:Noise, Minimal

Tracklist:

      Toeless
A01-Untitled
B01-Untitled
      Footless
C01-Untitled
D01-Untitled
      Stirrups
E01-Untitled
F01-Untitled
      Thigh Highs
G01-Untitled
H01-Untitled
      Laura Antonelli's Arches
I01-Untitled
J01-Untitled
      Laura Antonelli's Thighs
K01-Untitled
L01-Untitled
      Laura Antonelli's Calves
M01-Untitled
N01-Untitled
      Laura Antonelli's Nylons
O01-Untitled
P01-Untitled

Download:
The Rita - The Nylons Of Laura Antonelli-01
The Rita - The Nylons Of Laura Antonelli-02

3 commentaires:

  1. Hi kommrade! Firstly - thanx for your great blog! Secondly - The Rita link is invalid (J01). Salute from Czech!

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Hello, thanks and it's good now for the link.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Salute from Czech! I know, this stuff is not good, very boring, very long... but I like The Rita and another Sam McKinlay´s projectes very much. This stuff I want to my collection... therefore I must to say, that link is still invalid (track J01)... maybe mistake on your master.... Sorry for my bad English. Komrade Robert

    RépondreSupprimer